Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year: Good Cheer and No Fear

Some New Year's resolutions I'll probably forget by next Wednesday afternoon:

Ignore everything to do with the 2012 election.  It's just fucking ridiculous - as well as bad for the country - that people are talking about this shit already.

Write more.  Benen cranks out 10-12 posts per day.  I should be able to turn out at least one per week.

Trim my RSS feeds.  Do I really need 200 sites in my reader, and is it even possible to read every story that pops up each day?

Pushups.  Since I can't stick with an exercise routine for more than a few months, I'm going to try sticking with a single exercise all year.

Fewer resolutions.  There's a thousand things I could be doing better, but thinking of resolutions won't be one of them.

No comments: